Sunday, May 4, 2008

Turkish beauty

About a month ago I purchased some items from StaroftheEast and StarofSupplies, one of our great EST artisans and I have never had the time to show you the wonderful things I received. My order took a bit longer than usual to arrive because of the crummy postal service we have here in Italy, but fortunately the packet arrived safe.
I took a picture of the stamps as well, they were too cute to leave them aside!


I bought from StarofSupplies some beautiful pendants, feeling very natural, and a couple of sea urchins beads, and from StaroftheEast a gorgeous white sea urchin pendant Estella made just for me, perfectly following my wishes! She was very nice and patient with me. :o)
The sea urchin pendant doesn't surely need any promotion, we all know very well how nice these beauties are. But I took a picture of the others items, only to show you two of them, to see how original a simple and natural object found on a beach and transformed by a good hand can be.


I hope they will make other objects like these ones, I like them very much!

5 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

Oh how sweet of you to mention us :) Thank you very much and have fun with them!!

karlita said...

looks beautiful!!

panyizsuzsi said...

Oh, I Run and check her shop!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

How beautiful! I love the driftwood with the fish! And everytime I ask for nice stamps at the postoffice, they give me the stamps with our King's head on it! I then ask: 'is this nice?' and the person behind the counter is usually totally embarrassed! :)

M Dawson said...

They are lovely. I bet you will be wearing them a lot! Nicely photographed too!