Monday, May 19, 2008

Rain...again!

It has been raining for the entire weekend, with only few breaks, until this morning. On Saturday night there was a violent rainstorm, I woke up at 3 am because of the loud noise of the rain. We whitened our apartment only a couple of weeks ago and we already have a huge humidity spot on the bedroom ceiling.
I can't take it any more!!!
This town is ugly in such a bad weather, and I can't harvest fresh grass for my animals. And it's humid, in the house as well, and laundry remains moist...bleah.
But look what a beautiful rainbow I captured yesterday in the afternoon, between one shower and the other! :o)

2 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

Sometimes rain feels like it is a bad thing but what would we do if the rain stops? Beautiful rainbow picture!

Burroparda said...

You are right Star, unfortunately we are used to take the rain for granted, especially here in northern Italy. But...what the hell, it has been raining for more than two week now!! I think it could be enough! :o)