Sunday, May 11, 2008

Etsy beauties I

I was surfing Etsy just a few minutes ago and I had the umpteenth proof of the most special faculties of mine. When I look at a shop, it doesn't matter what type of shop, I like and I'm able to pick always the most expensive item at all (or, at least, one of the most expensive). It's a really frustrating ability, because obviously I will never have the chance to buy all these beauties, but I think it is worth showing them here. After all, the most expensive items are maybe the most interesting ones, those demonstrating all the seller creative effort. I hope you will enjoy them too.
So, let's start with the Maja. Screenprinted colorful shawl by birribe from Stockholm. I love its colors and I picked it up at the first glance!


The next item I choose is the ivory and emerald handwoven top by Larimeloom from Alba, Italy. I'm honest, I probably like all of their items, but I surely have a weakness for the tops!


Now, I saw this beautiful REGINA - knitting Shrug by Silvia66 from Italy in one of the EST treasuries and I immediately felt in love with it. I love the color, I love the model and I love the little and cute metal clasp she added on it!


The last one (for now) is this great work by Studiotto: Cini (earthenware glazed tile) - wall panel or coffee table. I added Studiotto to my favs some time ago but I found this wonderful item only yesterday. It's really a piece of art, I like it very much.

4 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

Beautiful findings!!

Anonymous said...

Great picks, and I do the same thing ;-)

Kreativlink said...

Beautiful things!

M Dawson said...

Oh another person of taste! My other half says I do exactly the same thing!! I think we area special breed with wonderful expensive tastes!