Friday, May 30, 2008

Treasures brought to light

Every time I make a treasury on Etsy it's a pain. I mean, I love making treasuries but I know that they will disappear in a while. A lot of work lost. A lot of artists forgotten, I surely can't keep them all in my favorites, these are already a mess as they are. It's a pity!
So I decided I will take a screenshot of all my treasuries from this day on, this way I can also show you the alternates. ;o)
This is my current west.



Changing the subject: a warm welcome to little Homelab's daughter! :o)

And now, a bizarre thought: I was reading this post by Star and when I read the statement "Is TIME flat? Or is TIME round?" it suddenly came to my mind the novel Flatland by Edwin A. Abbott. I read it many, many, many...many years ago, and I found it really interesting. If you have never read it, you should, it's worth it.

3 comments:

Kreativlink said...

I feel the same about treasuries, always sorry when they die...

But Flatland - wow, must been years for me too! Have to read it again somtime soon!

StaroftheEast said...

Yes it is a pitty when those pretty treasuries dissapear :( Great idea the screenshots :)
Thanks for mentioning our post :)

Heli said...

Your treasury looks pretty!
I haven't read that book before, thanks for introducing it! :)