Monday, February 11, 2008

So, here I am.
I finally set up my own blog, after having found some good advice on Etsy forums, and now I have to fill it with something interesting. Hard work.
I have a sort of "blank sheet panic" and I always find it difficult to start a post, especially when I have nothing to answer to.
After having joined the Etsy European Street Team I started reading the EST threads on Etsy forums. I have known many lovely girls and I learned to love their works as well as their lives, so I started reading their blogs and making connections between what I was seeing and reading on Esty and what these people really look like in their lives.
I think the first blog I saw was Karlita's one. And I fell in love with her cats!
Then I checked Pamela, Artmind, Kreativlink, Morrgan, Ingermaaike, Gilbea, Arctida and finally Staroftheeast ones and... I fell in love with their dogs!!
It's true, I am an animal addicted, my house is full of little hair balls, but I'll show you all in the next post. :o)
Now, I think it's time for me to tell you a little more about myself.
I live in northern Italy, in a small apartment in a small town near Milan. I work full time for a services company and I spend my spare free time grooming my hairy friends, cooking, making soaps, painting, creating things for Etsy, and last but not least teaching myself to be a good aunt for my little "niece" Giulia. :o) My best friend Silvia gave birth to Giulia three months ago, and she's the cutest little baby girl I have ever seen!

What do I love?
I love nature and all simple things
I love my boyfriend (strange, isn't it? ;o))
I love animals (obvious...)
I love my friends
I love colors at such a point that I can flip out for a color pencil box
I love Austria
I love to cook
I love my bycicle :o)

I think it's enough for now. See you later, nighty night!


11 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

Wow! Your blog looks great already! Such a nice feeling to leave the very first comment on your blog :)
Thank you for mentioning our doggies :) and adding us in your blog list! Wishing you all the succes and good luck in blogland :)

panyizsuzsi said...

Welcome to the blogsphere!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Congrats on the new shiny blog! It looks great! Hope you'll love blogging, I know I do! ;)

Arctida said...

Congrats on your new blog and welcome to the blog universe :)

X by Leina Neima said...

Heya - very lovely "newborn" blog!

Kreativlink said...

Congrats and welcome! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy blooging to you!
We love the same things, isn't that great!

karlita said...

Have fun with the blog :) And i love this pictur of a cat in it - soooooo cute!!!

glasfaden said...

Lovely start! Wishing you happy blogging :)

Queen B. said...

Your blog looks really beautiful! I love the banner! Looking forward to reading you posts.

panyizsuzsi said...

Next post?